Why aren’t schools making more progress when it comes to effective implementation and integration of digital technologies? Here’s what K-12 educators usually tell me when asked (list is in no particular order):
- Lack of adequate funding
- Unsupportive state / federal legislators
- Teacher / union resistance
- Lack of professional development
- Ineffective leadership
- Lack of time / space within curriculum
- Accountability demands of NCLB
- Parent / community resistance
I’m curious about your own situation. So I created a 3–minute survey! Simply click, drag, and drop the items to reorder them.
Survey closes Thursday, November 19. Hope you’ll participate (and pass this along to others)!