For the past year and a half, I have been posting on this blog with the help of some other amazing educators. My purpose for writing today actually isn't this blog, but rather the organization that helped kick-off this blog.
Since leaving my job as a principal, my time has been devoted to working for the Center for the Advanced Study of Technology Leadership in Education (CASTLE). CASTLE is a University Council for Education Administration (UCEA) center (Sorry for all of the acronyms-SFAOFA). UCEA centers are a group of research engines and clearing houses hosted by UCEA member universities, that support knowledge production, professional seminars, institutes, conferences and research and development projects.
Enough with the technical jargon......CASTLE is the nation’s only center dedicated to the technology needs of school administrators. This post aims to inform you about some of the other CASTLE blogs for you to view.
- Connected Principals (technology leadership group blog)
- Dangerously Irrelevant (technology, leadership, and school reform)
- The Edjurist (education law group blog)
- Educational Games Research (educational gaming)
- Leadership for Social Justice (social justice group blog) COMING SOON!
- Leadertalk (school leadership group blog)
- Quality Leadership Matters (leadership news from UCEA)
- School Finance 101 (school finance and policy)
- Virtual School Meanderings (P-12 online learning)
Hopefully, these blogs help you get your RSS reader full of great resources!